This is a super easy spooky treat to make with only 3 ingredients! You can garnish them with white or dark chocolate and top them with your favourite Halloween sprinkles.
The Best Scotti-Ghost Halloween CookiesCourse: Cute DIYs
Pack of 12 biscotti
1 pound white chocolate: chopped up
1/2 pound dark chocolate: chopped up
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Get a medium bowl and microwave the white chocolate in 30-second intervals until fully melted. stirring every 30 seconds.
- Dip the biscotti into the melted chocolate, then place them on your lined baking sheet with parchment. paper.
- refrigerate until chocolate is set. This will take about 15-20 minutes.
- Get another bowl and microwave your dark chocolate again stirring in 30-second intervals.
- Dip a toothpick into the dark chocolate and use it to draw faces on the biscotti. Now let set and enjoy your spooky treats!