Breakfast FrittataCourse: Home cooking recipesCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Nice brunch idea on a Sunday
1 1/2 cups cubed peeled yellow potatoes
6 cherry tomatoes halved
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
1/4 cup shredded cheddar
3 tbsp sliced green onion
4 large eggs
1/4 cup whipping cream
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender ; drain and cool.
- Spray an oven safe sauté pan with non stick cooking spray. Layer potatoes, tomatoes, feta cheese, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, and onions into the pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper until blended
- Pour egg mixture over potato mixture. Sprinkle the top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until a knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on rack for about 5 minutes. Gently remove from pan and cut into 6 slices.