Pasta Recipe Easy “Linguine with maple bacon Alfredo”Course: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Pasta Recipe Easy! This is such an easy pasta recipe with Deep flavour with Rosemary and bacon and maple syrup. I can’t even imagine life without this pasta. Definitely one of my go-to pasta recipes.
2 TBSP Olive Oil
1/2 pound of bacon, one with lots of meat on it! chopped
2 shallots, chopped up finely
4 cloves of garlic chopped up
salt and pepper to taste
2 TBSP Rosemary, chopped
1 cup Porcini Mushrooms sliced
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/2 cup cream
1 TBSP of real Maple Syrup
1 TBSP Dijon Mustard regular or grainy works
1 pound of Linguine
1 cup of grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese, plus extra to serve on top of your pasta
- Bring water to a boil for the pasta and make sure and salt the water!
- Heat a pan over medium heat with olive oil. Add the Bacon and cook until crispy about 3 minutes.
- Next add shallots garlic, salt, pepper and rosemary and mushrooms stir for another 3 minutes.
- Next add your chicken stock and cream then stir in your maple syrup. This is when your house starts to smell magical! Reduce the heat to low and stir in mustard to taste.
- Now that the water is boiling at your pasta to the water and cook until al dente. Add about 1/4 cup of your salty, cooking water to the sauce before you drain the pasta this merry’ s the pasta sauce to the pasta.
- Add drained pasta and toss with sauce and cheese.
- Serve in bowls and extra cheese on the side for everyone’s preference.