Butter Slime Recipe
Have you ever heard of Butter Slime? The kids had so much fun making this slime. Here is their “Butter Slime Recipe” for those of you that want to have fun creating your own Butter Slime.
This is what you will need
- 1/2 cup of Glue
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tsp of Borax mixed in 1 cup of warm water . (you won’t use the whole solution only enough to make your slime the right consistency.
- Food coloring
- Crayola Model Magic about 1/2 a cup or more if you like
- Mix together your Glue and water
- Add in your food coloring
- next add in enough borax mixture until you have a slimy consistency but should not stick you your hands about 3 tablespoons
- after your slime has come together you want to knead in your Crayola model magic clay.
- Finally after this step you can add in glitter or crunch. Maximus added some white unicorn crunch.
This is the best butter slime I have seen the kids make. This slime can store in an airtight container or bag for about 2-3 weeks ! Have fun playing with your Butter Slime and creating stuff!
Use one of these cocktail smokers to Create your own smoky cocktails at home and impress your friends. A cocktail smoker is so much fun.
Pressure cooker shredded beef Quick and easily Instant Pot shredded beef recipe with simple ingredients. It is Juicy and tender beef that will make your
“Pork Chop Express” Pork Chops is the #1 Comfort Food To Make Any starving Family Happy! fast & easy Supper
Mushroom gravy for pork chops This one-pan easy Pork Chops in Creamy Mushroom Sauce will allow you to have dinner with your family in under 30 minutes.
Creating Halloween crafts is a great way for adults and kids to explore one of the biggest holidays of the year together. Below are 10