Butter Slime Recipe
Have you ever heard of Butter Slime? The kids had so much fun making this slime. Here is their “Butter Slime Recipe” for those of you that want to have fun creating your own Butter Slime.
This is what you will need
- 1/2 cup of Glue
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tsp of Borax mixed in 1 cup of warm water. (you won’t use the whole solution only enough to make your slime the right consistency.
- Food coloring
- Crayola Model Magic about 1/2 a cup or more if you like
- Mix together your Glue and water
- Add in your food coloring
- next, add in enough borax mixture until you have a slimy consistency but should not stick you your hands about 3 tablespoons
- after your slime has come together you want to knead in your Crayola model magic clay.
- Finally after this step you can add in glitter or crunch. Maximus added some white unicorn crunch.
This is the best butter slime I have seen the kids make. This slime can store in an airtight container or bag for about 2-3 weeks ! Have fun playing with your Butter Slime and creating stuff!
I’ve been baking for years and this is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe that I have tried by far. No funny ingredients, and so,
How to steam cauliflower? It is super simple and so delicious. There are a few options to make steamed cauliflower, one on top of a
Instant Pot stuffing with sausage is my all-time favourite recipe for the holidays. I make this recipe at Christmas and for a Thanksgiving feast, also
Instant Pot Brown rice is such an easy cooking process. The result is perfectly cooked rice when you pressure cook the grains in the Instant