Save money and buy your Crayola glue from the dollar store or even have it delivered to your door through Amazon! It’s already coloured, so no need for food colouring in this slime. It’s super squishy and fun to play with.
This is what you need to create this colorful slime.
1- 88ml Bottle of Crayola glue “we used Banana Mania”
90 ml water
1 1/2 tsp borax
2 cups warm water
- Mix Crayola glue and 90 ml of water
- Mix Borax and warm water together.
- Next add 1 tsp at a time of your Borax mixture until you reach the consistency you want.
- Get in there with your hands and squish away! Have Fun
- This slime should be stored in an airtight container of your choice and should keep for at least a month.