How cute are these DIY monogram letters? This project was so easy to make and the best thing–it was made completely from scratch! That’s right, no buying those pre-made cardboard letters from the store, you can make it all at home! I seriously think I’m going to go crazy with all the fabric options I have. For my first one, I decided to break out the floral fabric, but I’m going to try other printed fabrics for the next monogram block letter I make! Let me know how your version of these DIY monogram letter blocks turn out.
Materials: Fabric, Cardstock, Tape, Scissors, Mod Podge/Glue
1. Trace out the letter you have chosen on to 2 pieces of card stock.
2. Cut out the two letter templates.
3. Cut out one inch wide strips of cardstock. Using tape, attach to the border of your letter.
4. After attaching the one inch border, tape down the other traced letter onto the backside.
5. Cut and glue the fabric on to your cardstock block. Apply a coat of mod podge to finish off. Done!