DIY: Jewelry Tree
Hello everyone! I’m super excited to share a neat DIY jewelry storage method today! I, for one, have tons of jewelry lying around in my drawers, and I’m sure that many of you do too. Jewelry is too pretty to be stuffed in drawers, so sometimes I like to display it in different ways. This jewelry tree storage method/display is perfect to brighten up your decor and add a nice elegant touch to your bedroom.
1. Start by getting a tree branch that is the size you prefer. If you want to hand chunky, statement necklaces, and heavier pieces of jewelry, use a larger/thicker branch.
2. Paint the tree branch completely gold. To paint the entire branch at once, stick the end in the floral foam so that both of your hands will be free to paint.
3. Wait for the paint to dry overnight.
4. Put the branch with the floral foam in a nice pot/display basket.
5. Fill the plant with filler beads.
6. Hang your jewelry and enjoy the pretty jewelry holder!